Welcome and thank you for visiting. Hopefully this blog useful for you.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sushmita's take on marriage

Sushmita Sen ended up talking about her marriage thoughts at a function recently. Read on

The sensational actress who is always frisked by media about her marriage spoke bluntly, “When I will get married the whole world will come to know..."


"...Marriage is something very important to me and the whole nation will rejoice and be with me for my special moment”, said the former Miss. Universe


Sushmita enjoyed every moment at her good friend and her expert Dr. Trasi’s daughter’s wedding. She even shook a leg and hugged and admired a blind girl who dedicated a song to Sushmita there.


Despite a busy and hectic day powered by heavy rains that day, Sushmita turned up to bless the couple.


“I was shooting the whole day and then I picked up my daughter from her school and came here. Unfortunately I could not attend Dr. Trasi’s elder daughter’s marriage last time but I was sure even the hard hitting rains couldn’t stop me from coming this time”, said the ever smiling Sush.





No comments:

Post a Comment